16.10.13

into the woods



I had the pleasure of going into the woods this weekend for a short and very sweet
trip with some new and old friends. These are just some pictures that sum up
my weekend and probably the way I feel as of recent.



I took all these pictures with my iPhone 5, edited on the famous vsco cam, and I
must say that I am always impressed by the quality of pictures that is possible
with this device. Not saying these are of superb quality, but I guess there is potential.


I am very thankful for the milieu of opportunities that I have in this life. Opportunities to see odd and beautiful things, to grow as a human being, to experience things that are much larger than I. I am extremely aware of the fact that much of my life experiences and thoughtful understandings of the things happening around me have been compacted in the last 5 years, and am equally conscious of how much I have yet to learn.

until next time



No comments:

Post a Comment