18.8.13

Peter Ho Photography x Rawmin


Ray Ban / Jcrew Tie / J.Crew Button Up /
Tommy Hilfiger Suit / Banana Republic Penny loafers

Refrain from the mean comments



my tie is sticking out
These photos were all taken by a very talented photographer and friend, Peter Ho. He is a recent grad from Savannah College of Art and Design, and he does have some sick work- with me most likely being his masterpiece. Check him out at Peterhostudio.com

I think that suits are something that make people look a lot more sophisticated than they probably are , as you can see. That being said, I do understand that the fit of the jacket is not perfect, but I don't think I can do much about it right now. Also, this is my very first suit! I got it because I had an interview opportunity with Sid Mashburn and had to hurry out to get this. Nothing special, I think I picked it up from Macy's on-sale and got it tailored through their tailor, but they did a bad job so I went back to a local alterations. 

Until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment